VegaS

[Metin2Dev] Signature Contest!

28 posts in this topic

VWvEf.jpg

Spoiler

233ye.png

For this signature I used Adobe Photoshop CS6 and I played around with this warrior lady render by adding some light effects, displacement map and for the background I used some pattern, little bit of topaz clean and some snow texture. As a text I used Metin2 official text and turning it into ice to fit into the winter theme. It's just my way of having fun sometimes, cheers brothers and sisters! ^_^

1 hour ago, kevin said:

VWvEf.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

233ye.png

For this signature I used Adobe Photoshop CS6 and I played around with this warrior lady render by adding some light effects, displacement map and for the background I used some pattern, little bit of topaz clean and some snow texture. As a text I used Metin2 official text and turning it into ice to fit into the winter theme. It's just my way of having fun sometimes, cheers brothers and sisters! ^_^

The contest is over, the author has been banned and has not been declared no winner, unfortunately, who created the post has preferred to ignore us and save the money of the prize.

I get it bro! I did it because I liked doing it. Whatever Vegas decided to do I'm good with it. He didn't saved any money, maybe most of the people didn't rised to his expectations of how in his perspective a signature contest would look like ^_^