Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EnKor

[RLS]Combo Effect

9 posts in this topic

in bin client open: InstanceBaseEffect.cpp

 

find:

void CInstanceBase::__ComboProcess()

replace all function:

 

void CInstanceBase::__ComboProcess()
{
	DWORD dwcurComboIndex = m_GraphicThingInstance.GetComboIndex();
	if (0 != dwcurComboIndex)
	{
		if (m_dwLastComboIndex != m_GraphicThingInstance.GetComboIndex())
		{
			if (!m_GraphicThingInstance.IsHandMode() & IsAffect(AFFECT_HWAYEOM))
			{
				__AttachEffect(EFFECT_FLAME_ATTACK);
			}
		}
	}
	m_dwLastComboIndex = dwcurComboIndex;
}

 

 

 

PS: Only work with Warrior's, if any one know why update post please. Its a very nice effect

 

 

 

Font: EPVP by: KOrí

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, EnKor said:

PS: Only work with Warrior's, if any one know why update post please. Its a very nice effect

It only works on Warrior's with Sword Aura affect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want that effect for every normal hit, delete this:

 & IsAffect(AFFECT_HWAYEOM)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cyber36 said:

If you want that effect for every normal hit, delete this:


 & IsAffect(AFFECT_HWAYEOM)

noway!! It's NOT the soluction xD

 

because Effect will be Attach in char and not in weapon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EnKor said:

noway!! It's NOT the soluction xD

 

because Effect will be Attach in char and not in weapon.

I tested it and it works. Normal hits will do this effect, skills won't. Show me the opposite or a better way, when you know how please.

 

MfG

Cyber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Cyber36 said:

I tested it and it works. Normal hits will do this effect, skills won't. Show me the opposite or a better way, when you know how please.

 

MfG

Cyber

in all races ??

 

:Sura: :Ninja: and same for shaman.  efect stay in char body, not in weapon  its to ugly this way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EnKor said:

in all races ??

 

:Sura: :Ninja: and same for shaman.  efect stay in char body, not in weapon  its to ugly this way.

Okay, that I didn't tested, you're right Oo

Le'me check that :)

P.S: Huh, first I thought it's a stupid check like: "if character == "warrior"" or things like that, but it isn't Oo In my source this function was uncommented, is that the reason maybe? xD

MfG

Cyber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.