metin2dev
Ekstasia2

Hi, today I'll share you the Metin2PackMaker source file that I corrected. This is the tool from Ymir used to pack files (eix / epk).

I only managed to compile it in Visual Studio 2008 because of "reducio.lib" which is deprecated and I don't have sources of this lib to recompile it with recent compiler. But there is no problem to compile it with VS2008 (SP1).

Here is the source filehttp://pastebin.com/y6mSpqCg

• Like 7

Encryption keys can be found in EterPack sources (EterPack.cpp) : 

static DWORD s_adwEterPackKey[] =
{
};

One question,when i'm trying to extract etc,pc2 or others files it doesn't work it shows me only the name of the files but when i'm extracting root/locale/uiscript it's working fine why?

Don't understand why but I'm getting the same problem and It works fine if you proceed like this : for example if I'm trying to extract "pc" I first crate the folder "pc" where MakePack.exe is located.

One question,when i'm trying to extract etc,pc2 or others files it doesn't work it shows me only the name of the files but when i'm extracting root/locale/uiscript it's working fine why?

because it goes to d:ymir work ^^

You can remove reducio. It's not needed anyway. Just throw it out of the source and you'll have a working Metin2PackMaker with the most recent toolset.

• Like 1