Sign in to follow this  
AutodesK

Opinion Armor

hace 1 hora, -Zero- dijo:

perfect :)

Thank you!!  and if you need something else visit my website

www.betefilase.jimdo.com

• Like 1

This is your Handmade model? Or is just a convert from another game? If it is a handmade work, it's quite nice :)  However, if convert it is a poor choice ;)
In spite of everything, I leave my LIKE for motivation.

hace 10 horas, Tatsumaru dijo:

This is your Handmade model? Or is just a convert from another game? If it is a handmade work, it's quite nice :)  However, if convert it is a poor choice ;)
In spite of everything, I leave my LIKE for motivation.

I never make handmade armor since nobody buys handmade... 1 set armor 40-50e and if i make handmade... 1000-2000e ...nobody buys handmade...

thanks

4 godziny temu, AutodesK napisał:

Nigdy nie robię ręcznie zbroi, ponieważ nikt nie kupuje ręcznie ... 1 zestaw zbroi 40-50e i jeśli robię ręcznie ... 1000-2000e ... nikt nie kupuje ręcznie ...

dzięki

Nobody buys authorial armor, because it simply is not there. The metina community is not that talented. And even if something is found, it is not good enough to buy it. 1000-2000euro? Can you make such a good model? :P

hace 1 minuto, Tatsumaru dijo:

Nobody buys authorial armor, because it simply is not there. The metina community is not that talented. And even if something is found, it is not good enough to buy it. 1000-2000euro? Can you make such a good model? :P

Men, make a new set armor handmade is very very difficult and for this no one pays for what lame of other mmorpg games

But why no one pays? Because execution is not worth paying. Price is a secondary matter. Community metina has no talents (3d artists). It is therefore easier to convert a model from a different game and match it to metin. And once again I will ask you, you can do armor good enough to sell it for 1000-2000 euros? Because honestly, i doubt it. I apologize for spam ;)

• Thanks 1

Dnia 19.09.2018 o 17:52, Tatsumaru napisał:

But why no one pays? Because execution is not worth paying. Price is a secondary matter. Community metina has no talents (3d artists). It is therefore easier to convert a model from a different game and match it to metin. And once again I will ask you, you can do armor good enough to sell it for 1000-2000 euros? Because honestly, i doubt it. I apologize for spam ;)

"Price is a secondary matter." nope, here in the private servers of metin2 the price is the most important. Models are made for private servers, so the budget is not that big like in other official games. 

Why would anyone spend such a sum of money on models created from 0, where after a few days it will be unpacked and made available in some forum for free (becouse it was made for metin2, so it's 100% ready to use)?

So you can spend 30-60e for an exported set of armor and have the same quality or better than made from 0, or you can spend 2000e+, have the same quality and "share" with the purchase with others. For the same product would you rather pay 30-60e or 2000e+?  

"Because execution is not worth paying"  Execution is profitable, but not purchase. 

At the end, what is your problem? A lot of private servers of any games and a lot of games with mods use exported models. Nobody there have problem with that. E.g. mods for Ark Survival Evolved, mods for skyrim, mods for GTA, and a lot of other games have it. Btw in the new update for official metin2 (beta) were used models from the other gameforge game, so chill out.

topic:

Model is not bad, but style of texture from this game don't fit in the metin2 = look terrible in the game. 

1 godzinę temu, Megalon napisał:

"Price is a secondary matter." nope, here in the private servers of metin2 the price is the most important. Models are made for private servers, so the budget is not that big like in other official games. 

Why would anyone spend such a sum of money on models created from 0, where after a few days it will be unpacked and made available in some forum for free (becouse it was made for metin2, so it's 100% ready to use)?

So you can spend 30-60e for an exported set of armor and have the same quality or better than made from 0, or you can spend 2000e+, have the same quality and "share" with the purchase with others. For the same product would you rather pay 30-60e or 2000e+?  

"Because execution is not worth paying"  Execution is profitable, but not purchase. 

At the end, what is your problem? A lot of private servers of any games and a lot of games with mods use exported models. Nobody there have problem with that. E.g. mods for Ark Survival Evolved, mods for skyrim, mods for GTA, and a lot of other games have it. Btw in the new update for official metin2 (beta) were used models from the other gameforge game, so chill out.

"Price is a secondary matter." nope, here in the private servers... Price is a secondary matter, because if you see an ugly model then you do not talk about money.

Why would anyone spend such a sum of money on models... I do not know. I did not invent this price.

...would you rather pay 30-60e or 2000e+?...  Sure, I prefer to spend less. Crazy question

"Because execution is not worth paying"  Execution is profitable, but not purchase...  You did not understand me here. If someone makes an ugly model, is it worth buying? Probably not.

At the end, what is your problem?... Where do you see my problem? You see any problems in every conversation?

Chill out ;)

"Price is a secondary matter." nope, here in the private servers... Price is a secondary matter, because if you see an ugly model then you do not talk about money. ... If u see an model for 2000e+ then u don't talk about the appearance. For this price u can buy 20-30+ exported armors. So what is the chance to buy an ugly armor with this amount of armors?

Why would anyone spend such a sum of money on models... I do not know. I did not invent this price. ...Anybody can place an order on pages with orders for graphic designers, so why nobody do that?  

...would you rather pay 30-60e or 2000e+?...  Sure, I prefer to spend less. Crazy question  ...This is the point.

"Because execution is not worth paying"  Execution is profitable, but not purchase...  You did not understand me here. If someone makes an ugly model, is it worth buying? Probably not. ...Do you assume that a professional 3d graphic designer will create an ugly model for a special order? So the word "professional" is useless in this case.

At the end, what is your problem?... Where do you see my problem? You see any problems in every conversation? ...I have the impression that you are disturbed by exported models. But as i wrote, this is not a place for models made from 0 = none of professional 3d graphic. But if there is anyone with this ability, then nothing will change.

So everybody need to accept that, there will be 0 models made from 0. Every model which you see in this game is exported.

En 19/9/2018 a las 4:53 PM, Tatsumaru dijo:

There is a difference between the people of this community who lack talent and who have it but want to waste it here. Nobody in their right mind would work in 3D for private servers of a video game that is 14 years old

I am surprised by the questions to the sellers of adapted models, that if this is created by them, keeping in mind the price at which they sell it, the animations, the modeling .. awesome

and if the discursión is in that it is not worth paying for adapted models the answer is that each one does what he wants with his money, there are those who prefer to hire experts, others who do not know how to adapt them and pay for that fact, or who knows but he prefers to save time and buy this type of adaptations

• Like 1