metin2dev
Ekstasia2
Sign in to follow this  
Fleon

The forum is dead, so am i

No fucks given from the stuff, everyone can do everything and yet no one from the staff (if not in couple of weeks after) will do anything.

I am NOT talking about the xmas period, this is way beyond that.

It's just a ghost forum where a bunch of people are used to meet but other than that there is 0 community feeling in this forum, since the fucking retards that opens stupid discussions like halp my metin2 crashed and they post the screenshot of their moms ass.

I'm done, it was fun, please when you (staff) will read this thread and still not give a shit about the overall situation do me a favour, delete my account aswell, thanks.

This is my feedback, BB

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Fleon said:

No fucks given from the stuff, everyone can do everything and yet no one from the staff (if not in couple of weeks after) will do anything.

I am NOT talking about the xmas period, this is way beyond that.

It's just a ghost forum where a bunch of people are used to meet but other than that there is 0 community feeling in this forum, since the fucking retards that opens stupid discussions like halp my metin2 crashed and they post the screenshot of their moms ass.

I'm done, it was fun, please when you (staff) will read this thread and still not give a shit about the overall situation do me a favour, delete my account aswell, thanks.

This is my feedback, BB

IKIFEEL.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 1

I know that feeling too but the moderators didn't banned or deleted my account when I asked for it earlier :(

fuck.png

If that could make you comfort, other forums are no different.

(I think the whole scene of metin2 is dying now..., it's not like the gold era or 2009->2013)

Oh.. and don't forget the people that sells "files" will all public implementation without even know how to use visual studio :facepalm:

• Like 2

there is no longer any inspiration in humans to produce something new.Because most people are cruel and selfish.The community should do something that is proprietary and encourage people. We are all bored because hanging out here is no longer a pleasure.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, arves100 said:

If that could make you comfort, other forums are no different.

(I think the whole scene of metin2 is dying now..., it's not like the gold era or 2009->2013)

Oh.. and don't forget the people that sells "files" will all public implementation without even know how to use visual studio :facepalm:

Your right, Especially the ro forums. They allow scammers etc to roam around and call it a "community" . Metin2 is a ded meme confirmed

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kieranFMT2 said:

Your right, Especially the ro forums. They allow scammers etc to roam around and call it a "community" . Metin2 is a ded meme confirmed

Really? i had no idea about the ro forums... but other forum (like italian forum) it's the same :(

19 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

there is no longer any inspiration in humans to produce something new.Because most people are cruel and selfish.The community should do something that is proprietary and encourage people. We are all bored because hanging out here is no longer a pleasure.

You're right, forum should encourage new server that aren't the same... but also... developing things on Metin2 it's hard and boring because the way they designed the whole game.

For istance: you can't resize an image (wtf...), buttons in metin2 are just static images and ymir made different sizes on TGA.

• Like 2