metin2dev
Abel(Tiger)

python [Py] Root 02.02.2018

5 minutes ago, xP3NG3Rx said:

No, they don't.

703ceccd21.png

Actually the Brazilian servers are running by ongame and not by gameforge O.o.

The italian server is gameforge, their root is not cythonized, same for the english one.

Of course every each clients contain the python files under the gameforge. Globally patchserver, same files, excluded the locale files.
But you know, if you are making a new patch you have to check everything before you put it on the servers to make it available for everyone. If you are taking only one look on the root pack, you must see something is not correct there... In this case the size of the packed root file. This is totally incomprehensible to me right now, I'm just laughing on them :D

Wow that's a great news... just for us, i'm wondering how the gf boss will kill the employee.

At least python part > c++ part... right?

Up: Hey, there is a file list here (thinking)

• Haha 1

Hey, it is probably a mistake made by Ymir more than an error made by both GameForge & OnGame. I was also able to extract the french root a month ago as xP3NG3Rx said.

I don't know why and how they did such a mistake.

Are you sure error is made by GF or OnGame? They just administrate server where metin is started, no more. Source is prerogative of Ymir...so mistake (if it was) is mabe by their

Maybe they saw that creating a Metin2 PServer is more profitable than working at Ymir, so they decided to allow people to leak the lateset root so they can use it along with the lateset source. (Pure speculation)

• Haha 4