metin2dev
Fleon

About Vegas ban

Why would you continue to ban him everytime?

Most of the things that he does in the forum is help and he is I think a good resource in a forum called metin2"dev".

Now, everybody makes mistakes and I don't belive in permanent punishments, they are pretty stupid in my opinion.

Since we have way worse subjects here I think he should be unbanned giving him a second chance.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, hachiwari said:

What was the reason for banning him?

Some bullshit like flaming/battling with one guy i don't even remember

35 minutes ago, hachiwari said:

What was the reason for banning him?

Well, I can understand that and you're right, there are way worse subjects to take care 1st but we already know that this forum is dead.

18 hours ago, hachiwari said:

@Fleon

If it's true all about him, it's good that he has pemament ban. kek 

I can understand your point but punishing with a permanent time frame in my opinion isn't the best approach, people can not learn what they did wrong and can not say yo sorry this won't happen again i made a mistake.

This is not real life, this is some sad metin2 forum which we happen to be attached to because we can speak english and it has a discreet number of members, let's not forget about this

He created multiple accounts and he was chill with Tasho, he didn't made any mistake so I think he learnt his lesson and he should be given the opportunity to be back with us, he won't do any "harm"

We're planning a bigger update for metin2dev. When we launch it, he will have the chance to participate again.
For now he is and will stay banned on this forum.

@Fleon you're right. He did not stand out in any negative way with his account @Tasho. But we still have rules which we have to push through.
Also we (in some kind) harm our integrity, the integrity of the metin2dev team if we decide to lift the decision we made (and his ban).

According to these points, we will not give him another chance. At least not until we launch our update.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, .PolluX said:

We're planning a bigger update for metin2dev. When we launch it, he will have the chance to participate again.
For now he is and will stay banned on this forum. 

@Fleon you're right. He did not stand out in any negative way with his account @Tasho. But we still have rules which we have to push through.
Also we (in some kind) harm our integrity, the integrity of the metin2dev team if we decide to lift the decision we made (and his ban).

According to these points, we will not give him another chance. At least not until we launch our update. 

Thanks .PolluX for your clarification.

I slightly disagree when we put the term "integrity" on the table, since you guys kinda disappeared for a long time leaving the forum to it's own destiny and this IMO is what makes the integrity of the forum collapse.

I can understand that you guys have your own things to do but at the same time everyone has 10 minutes a week/month to spend at least on just saying hi guys we are here and we want to let you know X and Y.

Sorry for this argument overtaking but this has to be said, take it with no offense.

3 minutes ago, Fleon said:

I slightly disagree when we put the term "integrity" on the table, since you guys kinda disappeared for a long time leaving the forum to it's own destiny and this IMO is what makes the integrity of the forum collapse.

I can understand that you guys have your own things to do but at the same time everyone has 10 minutes a week/month to spend at least on just saying hi guys we are here and we want to let you know X and Y.

Sorry for this argument overtaking but this has to be said, take it with no offense.

I can understand you too. But we are working on this forum, since the beginning and to the end (whenever this will be). We still want to have this community and improve it. But because of our lives we cannot do this as fast as we would like to. Sometimes it is even not possible for us to have a look every day. But we were and will still be there for you. Regardless of less time or anything else.

We hope to really improve this place with our update. We know that we got some competitors but we're still here and improving this place.
Not seeing any progress or changes does not mean there is nothing.

I also want to thank you for your feedback. Without these we have no (good) opportunity to improve anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Fleon:

h8mh5.jpg

:wub:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I know that you two guys had some conflicts, I don't understand the language in skype so I can't say anything about it.

I was just making a point based on what I saw previously, I didn't know that Tasho was Vegas until they wrote it in the pillory, I just noticed that he was chill with that account hence my request to be chill about it.

But still; banning somebody that is not totally cancer (ex. people asking always for free features and they have 0 knowledge, leeching everything and everyone and similar) permanently is just a damage for the forum from his medium daily users, thus he sporadically helps out

vor 29 Minuten schrieb Fleon:

I know that you two guys had some conflicts, I don't understand the language in skype so I can't say anything about it.

I was just making a point based on what I saw previously, I didn't know that Tasho was Vegas until they wrote it in the pillory, I just noticed that he was chill with that account hence my request to be chill about it.

But still; banning somebody that is not totally cancer (ex. people asking always for free features and they have 0 knowledge, leeching everything and everyone and similar) permanently is just a damage for the forum from his medium daily users, thus he sporadically helps out

We can understand you and and respect your mindset.
But you know too, that we have Rules!
And it's not too much to ask to follow these rules, because you really have no restrictions.

A user simply has to know how he behaves towards others.
That's the point!

Most of you have no problems with the rules, because it's their natural behavior.
They just know how to behave.

As @.PolluX said in his post.

We give users like @VegaS in our new update with the ban reason: domestic authority a second chance and they can again participate in metin2dev!

Best regards
Raylee

1 godzinę temu, Fleon napisał:

Wtf, did you see video in post @Exygo?! Maybe you're Vegas XD othterwise i cant undesrtand you.. why are you blind?

On 5/15/2018 at 8:00 PM, hachiwari said:

Wtf, did you see video in post @Exygo?! Maybe you're Vegas XD othterwise i cant undesrtand you.. why are you blind?

That was his choice I don't understand your way of seeing it and I think you are going beyond my point. Not defending, just not judging by that video which has nothing to do with us, perhaps, I don't get what are you trying to say.

Vegas is a cool guy, he helped me with few stuff long time ago and overall most of the time he act fine.

In metin2dev forum he created a lot of drama and that caused extra moderating work for the management and in addition he broke the rules

so the ban is justified, although, they should have made it temporary. why? first, because drama isn't necessary a bad thing. sometimes it is fun and

motivating people to watch the forums more often. and second, because every person deserve a chance to change himself. 6 month ban is a decent punishment 

and it's enough time to let the guy think again before repeating such actions.

I'm speaking here from an objective stand point. i haven't spoken to vegas for a long time. but we have to admit that he added a lot of tutorials and useful

resources even if sometimes he acted immaturely. 

Regards.

@.PolluX

• Like 1

#Topic closed - VegaS is back!

5 hours ago, Nelsonix said:

Vegas it's just a scammer he stolen money to my friend!

How can you say that?

• Do you have any proofs to these allegations?
  • Were you affected by it yourself?

I mean .. you can say a lot about other baseless!
Whether it is envy or anything else!

What I can say and what is totally important:
I'm a customter/client since 2015 from VegaS and i had never problems with him.

He is absolutely a good friend and a good cooperation partner!

Also in my eyes, that makes no sense, because he has registered a business and every order has her own Paypal invoice!

P.S:
Currently we should say thank you, that he is here, because he shares a lot with the community!
There is currently a lack of capable programmers anyway!

Btw.
Reputation damage out of envy or anything else is not permitted!

Best regards
Raylee

• Like 2