metin2dev
Sign in to follow this  
Lilo

open Rain Files Fix "mysql_real_connect: can't connect to MySQL Server on '192.168.16.53'

Question

im sorry for my sucked english but i hope u understanding my situation "i have no problem with login or connect to MySQL all working fine on FreeBSD 7.0 game rev 402" but everytime i start the server here comes the problem see on picture :

a8a8dd5a5f45749df15aa6e214bfc1ba.png

but after this message appears i can login ! and connecting to mysql working fine !! but why this message appears ? and how i can fix that Message ? I want to know it because i want to work with this. hope somebody can help me out  ^^

9 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Lilo said:

this Files its the First release from 2006 from the user "Rain" its the oldest files that ever have been released.

32897993_383790215456952_514439478928998400_n.jpg.a3f2a0ab5fa62d4ef4c62608a7949dc0.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Back to the Future :wub:

Repair your DB tables

https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/mysql-real-connect.html

mysql_real_connect() attempts to establish a connection to a MySQL database engine running on host. mysql_real_connect() must complete successfully before you can execute any other API functions that require a valid MYSQL connection handler structure.

It used to be normal on those files

• Thanks 1

vor 4 Minuten schrieb MrQuin:

Try changing connection to hamashi and see what happens

i have do that before but same problem i think its in the game source but ... in rain files theres no source for game rev 407 :D

18 minutes ago, Lilo said:

i have do that before but same problem i think its in the game source but ... in rain files theres no source for game rev 407 :D

Try changing the vdi version dude you are using v7 while there are 9.2 and 9.3 available ..