metin2dev
Ekstasia2
Sign in to follow this  
Fleon

Metin2 API Streaming on YT

Hey guys,

I am going to probably stream the creation of a python API with flask restful on the 28 Oct (next weekend) in order to fix the problem that almost every server have, a straight external mysql connection.

The idea is to make something that will let you communicate from game server to website and vice versa.
I am no API experienced programmer but since this will be streamed and open source (we will also go through git and gitflow in the stream) you can contribute in the stream/repo as much as you'd like.

Hopefully, it will be fun to watch and interact in this whole process, looking forward to see you there.

The channel where the stream is going to happen is the following: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpy0v3grh49cuEW0YtdoBAg

Language will be english so everybody can understand and mind the fact that I am no native speaker. Please keep the chat in english.

Fleon - North

• Like 3

Hey guys,

the stream will start around 2:00 pm UTC (DUB time) I will also send a message here when I will go live.

• Like 3

Hey guys, I will probably stream/make a video during the week, I got sick and I cannot stream today :(

• Like 2