metin2dev
Bogdan

[Release]Custom NPC + Animation 1.0

Hi guys.

Here is another release of mine. It's a custom work. Still working on animations, so the animations that this NPC have are still a work in progress and it will be followed with new updates on animations. Please stay tuned for new updates .

assassin.png

In game video:

Download:

MEGA

VIRUS TOTAL

Password to extract files inside archive is: metin2dev.org

• Like 6

Great job :D the only thing that doesn't seem good is the second animation , it looks a bit strange 

Great job :D the only thing that doesn't seem good is the second animation , it looks a bit strange 

Next update will include a complete wait animation. The 2x wait animation that are currently in the pack are parts of the future full animation. Like I said I am working and I don't have too much time available to do work for Metin2 as I was doing till a few months ago. But when I find time my releases will be found here on metin2dev or on my website.

Nice, but... YOUR CITY :oooooo

I am preparing a city with files .mdatr that allows players to get inside the buildings, using the old ymir pack of buildings.

@Bogdan: he has a robotic animation not fluid animation

but Good. :D

The final product/animation will be perfect I assure you :P. Like I said the actual 2 animations from the pack are just pieces . To make a complete animation take a little bit of time and some knowledge in anticipating the right body move for each bone to make that fluid animation. 

Anyway every opinion/suggestion is more than welcome and it will be taken under consideration and used to improve future updates of this release. 

• Like 1

Bogdan, what are you using for skinning your mesh, and exporting it? (sorry for spam, i really want to know xd), it looks very good, love the texture