metin2dev

Question

I have a little bug on selling items to vendors. Images below explain everything:

Rq58Qq0.png

odQuKtv.png

The real price is in the second image. Does someone know what is going on?

11 answers to this question

5 hours ago, [RaffaeL] said:

Your "gold" and "shop_buy_price" have the same value?

If you are talking about the database records then yes many items came with the same values on those 2.

5 minutes ago, SussyFlore said:

Syserr empty?

The price is the same?

Yes and yes. No sysett, works almost normally... With your version, I'm not getting a confirmation dialog on sell, thus, the price is the same.

Check those things :
1) item_proto table (serverside either txt or sql) and item_proto (client side) prices matches
2) In PythonPlayerModule.cpp in PyObject * playerGetSellItemPrice(PyObject * poSelf, PyObject * poArgs) there's a line:   iPrice /= 5; and the same exact value should be set in shop_manager.cpp (server source/game) in void CShopManager::Sell(LPCHARACTER ch, BYTE bCell, BYTE bCount) like this:  dwPrice /= 5;  (If any of those two is missing or has a different value make sure to correct it).

17 hours ago, OtherChoice said:

Check those things :
1) item_proto table (serverside either txt or sql) and item_proto (client side) prices matches
2) In PythonPlayerModule.cpp in PyObject * playerGetSellItemPrice(PyObject * poSelf, PyObject * poArgs) there's a line:   iPrice /= 5; and the same exact value should be set in shop_manager.cpp (server source/game) in void CShopManager::Sell(LPCHARACTER ch, BYTE bCell, BYTE bCount) like this:  dwPrice /= 5;  (If any of those two is missing or has a different value make sure to correct it).

Hey, thanks for replying and saving me once again :D

Seems like what you gave me actually helped. Once I checked what you describe in 2), I remembered that I changed those divisions in uiShop.py to / 1 so I changed them back to / 5. The result was that the wrong price was showing on the tooltip as well! So I did the obvious: I removed the division from the sources and python. And that's what fixed it :)

Thank you so much guys

Best regards