metin2dev
Ekstasia2
Shogun

[Official] Unpacked Updates Metin2.de

It's interesting to take a look in the client, like we know that the fact of seing people on the big map (M / ,) is used with a define "WJ_SHOW_PARTY_ON_MINIMAP" while another one is not used, maybe a future update "WJ_SHOW_NPC_QUEST_NAME".

By the way, does anyone know the meaning of "WJ"  before the name of a lot of new systems as for now ?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Galet said:

It's interesting to take a look in the client, like we know that the fact of seing people on the big map (M / ,) is used with a define "WJ_SHOW_PARTY_ON_MINIMAP" while another one is not used, maybe a future update "WJ_SHOW_NPC_QUEST_NAME".

By the way, is anyone know what is the meaning of "WJ" it's before the name of a lot of new systems as for now

It's probably used meaning of developer's name/nickname, just like "GAIDEN" in leaked sources.

• Like 2

I had the same idea, there was another nickname on the sources, it was "myevan" but is the guy creating all those updates alone ? This is why I asked :P

La 10.04.2017 la 20:10, OBSCURITY a spus:

In the patch by @xP3NG3Rx i don't see the new 2017 samurai costume.. Who can decrypt the new 17.1 patch with new samurai costume

It's there, take a look again.

4 godziny temu, daradevil124 napisał:

i need new gf channel switcher pack anyone share it?

It's in the link above (17.1 update and patch_myshop_deco), as for root part you have to code it on your own

Are you fucking retarded or what? I can not find other words right now...

For moderator: Set some rule for stop requesting of files here. this topic has no meaning if 9/10 posts are still the same reuquests of files...

On 13. 4. 2017 at 0:17 PM, xP3NG3Rx said:
  • Like 9

I'm thinking about Collectivelies... There are some bad things here like this topic or the file request topic in our Q&A section.

@sxvoyz Use our report button for requests like that.

Oh, i will close this topic and create a new one which i will observe.

• Like 2