metin2dev
Metin2International
Ken

Small problems

• We can't upload the photos from external websites on the forum [SOLVED]
  • We can't use BB Code because of the theme because I tested BB Code via the different theme and it's working fine.
  • We can't see who likes our messages on the forum. [SOLVED]
  • Kaspersky gives a phishing warning when I'm trying to re-edit my message. [SOLVED]
  • As my research, there is a twitter webpage for metin2dev but the forum is not using. Twitter button's redirect is empty at the moment.
  • Before, we can see who likes our message via notification. However, we can't see who likes our messages via notification too in the last ip.board version. [SOLVED]
    • Somebody liked your post.
  • We can't see the signatures. [SOLVED]
  • There is a problem about spoiler tag. [SOLVED]
  • There is no quote button and add code button.

Making a spoiler

Spoiler

tL7Wvew.png?1

I think, that's all for now.

Kind Regards ~ Ken

• Like 6

We are aware of these things.
Chuck's a bit busy atm, he's the only one having access to all options.

We mods can't do anything other than moderate the forum ofc.
Till his fully return, wait is the only thing I can say to you guys. Just a bit more.

Thanks.

Well, since IP.Board 4.x, there are a lot of broken things. [on every board that upgraded to such version]

The BBCode sheets are not stored anymore into the database, but any bbcode's tag is converted to HTML at posting-time.

I've made several tests, and people are free to html edit their own post as they please.

The only way to add an external image so far is doing like this.

blabla

Edited by martysama0134
  • Like 4

Well, downgrading is not so easy anymore. All the new posts are made in HTML, and the BBCode's source isn't stored anymore.

The only thing available so far would be keep going with ipb 4.x and fix the remaining bugs. (I got used to html-editing my threads/posts anyway)

Well, downgrading is not so easy anymore. All the new posts are made in HTML, and the BBCode's source isn't stored anymore.

The only thing available so far would be keep going with ipb 4.x and fix the remaining bugs. (I got used to html-editing my threads/posts anyway)

Are you aware that Chuck does not have time to deal with the forum? I'm not saying he does not want, just do not have the time. So I think these bugs will always remain.

JUST SAYING.

Are you aware that Chuck does not have time to deal with the forum? I'm not saying he does not want, just do not have the time.

Shisui stated that few posts ago. So why are you repeating it? (it's pretty weird)

I can keep html-editing the posts even if the board is like this. The only feature I really miss so far is just the signature.

Edited by martysama0134
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, martysama0134 said:

Shisui stated that few posts ago. So why are you repeating it? (it's pretty weird)

I can keep html-editing the posts even if the board is like this. The only feature I really miss so far is just the signature.

Signature - Check ;) 

As Shisui already sayed I don't have much time at the moment, but when I have time I work on this forum ;) As I recently updated the software and enabled the signatures again.

Kind regards

Chuck

• Like 3

I updated the main post again. Thank you metin2dev community for this interest.

Kind Regards ~ Ken

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DevChuckNorris said:

Since the version of IPB 4.0 they changed from BBCode to HTML, so the old BBCodes doesn't work.

For creating a spoiler e.g you have to press the eye in the editor.

I think, that eye button is special for the staffs. We have this button for making a spoiler.

tL7Wvew.png?1

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DevChuckNorris said:

Since the version of IPB 4.0 they changed from BBCode to HTML, so the old BBCodes doesn't work.

For creating a spoiler e.g you have to press the eye in the editor.

It appeared just right now:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Xi0EtMn.gif

Much spoiler inception.

• Like 1

I think, you forgot to add quote button and code button. We can still use something for this, but it should be a button or something like that.

• Like 1